Friday, September 12, 2014

037-3 050 041 038-2 035-4 036 055

“You don’t get results by focusing on results. You get results by focusing on the actions that produce results.” - Mike Hawkins

I have been on the hunt for the perfect chunky platform boot that i could easily boho out or style them in a edgy way because my style is a mixture of those two. As I was browsing solestruck i cam across Theses to die for black chunky boots called the Jeffrey Campbell "famous" And i knew right them that second that these will be my winter staple chunky boot!I just love how sleek these boots are and i already have a million things that i can not wait to style these with! Let me know if you all would like a shoe review on these bad boys! xo

The Details

Hat:FreePeople

dress:JoyRich - SOLD OUT

shoes: Jeffrey Campbell "FAMOUS"- Solestruck

Follow me on Instagram! @thestyleplaylist

2 comments: