Tuesday, September 30, 2014

fix 006 001-3 002 014-2 012

“I can’t be shaken anymore, by anyone. I’ve got to that point in my life that if you’re not a good person, and you can’t make me feel good with love and life, then fuck off, basically.” - FKA TWIGS

Petals and peacocks is one of my favorite brands mainly because i love how they play on designer names and slogans, they're just so witty! I was really excited when they contacted me wanting to send me a couple of things,and this "Just Wang It" crewneck jumper was one of the goodies that they sent over! If you couldn't tell this sweat shirt is suppose to be a play on the Designer ALexander Wang who is also just so happens to be one of my absolute favorite designers so you could imagine how much i love this crewneck! Arizona still has a few weeks left until we get a break in the weather so i can't quite cuddle up in my new petals and peacocks jumper so instead i just tied it around my waist so i can still show off how amazing it is and still get some wear out of its until it gets cooler.I am quite certain that i will be living in this jumper once winter weather actually hits! Its just so perfect and so me! Thanks for love Petals and peacocks!

The details

slip dress:FreePeople

crewneck jumper:C/O Petals and Peacocks

hat:Free People

glasses:C/O ZeroUV

Arm cuff:Free People

shoes:Solestruck

1 comment:

  1. Love how you tied the jumper around your waist. It totally added a hint of a modern twist to your boho look! Your dress is super cute and I literally need your armlet! It is beyond freakin' cute! Love this outfit ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete