Thursday, September 18, 2014

013-2 007 009-2 001 012 015

"Hats make people feel good, and that's the point of them."-Philip Treacy

One would definitely refer to me as a hat enthusiast. I just think hats add so much character to anything you wear and they can just totally add that extra punch to your otherwise plain outfit. That's why I pretty much live in them!They've kind of became apart of me in away and are a definite style staple of mine! I am trying to branch out into some wild hat colors for the fall and winter because i just think they would be a totally eye catching and blast to style! When i came across this beautiful cobalt blue wide brim i just knew i had to make it mine! I paired it with this sheer lace tunic from free people because i really wanted it to pop and it definitely did that! I also love how this hat is extra-extra huge! The bigger the better! Looking forward to styling this cobalt beauty in more post to come!

The details

hat: Montana Wide Brim Fedora

glasses: Vintage

tunic:Jen’s Pirate Booty for Free People

boots:Dr. Martens image

Follow my instagram @thestyleplaylist

2 comments:

  1. Wow those boots are stunning!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome with those dr. Martens! Grunge and boho all mixed together, love it!

    ReplyDelete