Sunday, May 25, 2014

044980809 03333333ref 02989089 042333 04034343

THE DETAILS
kimono:Nastygal
tank: Urban outfitters
shorts:Backbite
glasses:Raybans
necklace:Vintage
boots: Jeffrey campbell

I have seriously been wearing this black kimono all through out winter and will continue to do so through the spring and summer.You all know that i am a kimono fanatic, so when i found this one on nastygal i knew it had to be mine! I love black kimonos because they add a bit of witchy-gypsyness to any outfit. My bad ass shorts are from backbite,They cost a pretty penny but i love the look of them and just had to have them!I definitely have a few other ways i want to style these so definitely expect a couple more blog post with me wearing these. My shorts collection is pretty insane, i am always on the look out for unique shorts! I should film a video to show you guys my collection one of these days!

2 comments:

  1. That kimono is out of control, so dope! Would love to see all of your shorts!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute look! Psh, I would wear kimonos everyday if I had so many lol. Also, I would love to see your shorts collection! I'm a shorts fanatic so I would love to get some inspo from you ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete