Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's been a while

0097896698 007999009 9098909 0139089098 00289097 0058987 upload
Blouse:Free People
Bells:Forever21
Hat:Unif
Jewelry:all from various stores
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Glasses:Karen Walker

I don't even know where to begin, I haven't blogged in so long so i feel incredibly rusty! I really thought that i was going to be one of those bloggers who would showcase their personal style through out their pregnancy but things didn't go as planned unfortunately. Towards the last part of my pregnancy i started getting some pretty serious complication so blogging definitely wasn't a priority at that time. Luckily my little boy came out just fine! I decided to name him Noah and he is almost four months old now!He is the light of my life and all of the suffering was well worth it because he is such a blessing!I have photos of him blasted all through out my instagram @thestyleplaylist if you wanted to see him! Now that things are getting back to normal and i am getting used to mommy life, you will definitely see blog updates from me more often! I can't promise everyday but i'm going to at least start out by trying to post once or twice a week for now!I can't explain how much i have missed blogging and i am so excited to slowly get back into it! If any of you blogger mommy's have any tips on what you did to get your bod back please leave them below! I'm trying to tone and shed a few pounds the healthy way and my results aren't showing as quick as i would like.

when i posted a photo of my outfit on instagram today, alot of you were asking if the bells that i had on were The Novella Royal bells and these are actually the forever21 dupe version of the $140 Novella royal bells! They are quite similar and i am really happy with them! The pattern is great and the fit is decent! They could have been a bit more tight around the thigh area but hey for 17$ I ain't complaining! Even though i scored these awesome dupes i still plan on buying the real thing, because lets face it, there is nothing like the real thing. And from what i hear, Novella bells are a dream.

7 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back in your blog !
    I've never stoped following you from my little Switzerland ;)
    Welcome back !
    Loriane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back! I'm in love with your hat, and don't even get me started on the trousers ahh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The trousers suit you very well and the top is just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore this outfit , totally something I would wear glad you are back blogging love!
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi bella

    were come from the pant please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supertech Eco Village 4 Claim your residence at Grater Noida West

    If someone actually wants to keep his members of the family at a position which is right for their residing, then one must select one of the Eco Village flats for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supertech Romano Noida which includes over 17.5 acres of area is a completely conducted personal venture.

    ReplyDelete